Saturday, April 05, 2008

Another Air Jordan XX3 Debut

Nike's White/Stealth/Black/Gold version of the Air Jordan XX3 hits stores today. The color scheme for this one is probably the most palatable to me. Although the Carolina blue version has a special allure all its own.

This design, regardless of color, goes down as an instant classic. It's Nike's greenest Jordan, and I might want to wear it 10 to 20 years from now, especially if I'm still firing jumpers from deep water like I do at my gym on occasion. I don't play basketball anymore, but I still shoot sometimes.

The downside with this model is that Nike hasn't released any white T-shirts with gold Jordan logos to complement the XX3's tongue. Darn it. I would probably buy one. All I need is an encircled 23 logo on the chest, a Jumpman on the back and the fingerprint graphic on a sleeve. I should design athletic wear for a living.