Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Hillary's in Town - Hillary Clinton was at North Little Rock High School today at 10:30 a.m. Saw the coverage live on KARK. That was right about the time I was on the treadmill just a few miles away. I was into my second mile. I ran 3.

I might would have hauled myself over to see her speak if I had known she was going to be there. She's right there. I had the time. Why not go?

I might would have gone to see Mitt Romney, Barack Obama or John McCain. You know, because it's an event. I wouldn't go to see John Edwards since he dropped out today.

If I would have known she was at North Little Rock High, I could have said I saw Hillary Clinton and Van Halen in one day. Diamond Dave, Eddie, Eddie's brother and Eddie's son are at Alltel Arena tonight. I'm going.

Oh well, two out of three isn't bad. I'm talking about Van Halen and my 3 miles.

Now, if I could get some writing done, that would be sweet. Don't bet on it today.