Monday, July 28, 2008

A Good 20 Minutes

For me, a good 20 minutes is sitting in a Starbucks with an iPhone. I have Abba in my ear and I'm using the Wi-Fi to look at the latest Nikes on Hypebeast.com. My drink? It's an iced white mocha. Perfect for these hot summer months!

-------------------

Now about Abba ...

Yes, I listen to Abba. That ain't right. Whatever. It's better than Dashboard Confessional or Clay Aiken. I could have said a Mac Davis record. The point is, there is worse than Abba. Much worse than Abba. There ain't much that's better.

The Beatles' song catalog is stronger than Abba's, but only because it's larger and more varied. Madonna's song catalog is stronger, but only because it's larger and more varied. It's hard to top Abba. The group recorded a lot of brilliant songs.