Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The X-Files Has a Name

Chris Carter's sci-fi franchise dealing with FBI investigations into aliens and the paranormal goes a step further on July 25 when a new film releases.

The new film is titled The X-Files: I Want to Believe.

That sounds all right to me. This gives me at least four must-see films to watch this summer, making up for a dearth of interesting projects last year. The new Indiana Jones film is one priority along with the Batman sequel and The Incredible Hulk. What else is relevant that we haven't caught on to? I've read that Iron Man is good, so I might have to check that out too. But make no mistake, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is what it's all about for Summer 2008. Still, I absolutely must see what Fox Mulder and Dana Scully are into this time. It's going to be an interesting summer for the silver screen.