Sunday, January 13, 2008

NFC Championship/AFC Championship - I just want to say today, before Dallas plays New York and Indianapolis plays San Diego, that I hope Dallas and Indianapolis win. I want bookend conference championship games with the top four teams playing. The NFL's four best teams this season have clearly been New England, Indianapolis, Dallas and Green Bay. Since Green Bay and New England won yesterday, we're all on track for a nice combination of conference championship games. I will always root for Dallas, and I like Indianapolis too. I like all of the teams mentioned above.

Hopefully, Dallas will beat New York. Hopefully, Indianapolis will beat San Diego. We'll see. These two games are exciting match-ups. Everything has held true to form, and that is unusual for the NFL. Parity and the unexpected rule a lot of weekends in that league.