Thursday, November 22, 2007

Heroes - Okay, I didn't watch Heroes last season, so I am new to it. I read an article in the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette that complained that this season's Heroes plot lacked focus.

I completely disagree. I think the plot is great. New, groundbreaking information is revealed each week, and the way the story arch has developed has been anything but dull. Not one character bores me.

Had I watched last year, I probably would have annoited it as television's best drama over 24. FOX's drama about government crisis management the Jack Bauer way is pretty good, but it is not as good as Heroes. NBC has ripped a long ball with this one. I can't wait for the writer's strike to end so I can see more Heroes.

In the meantime, I will use the down time to bone up on Heroes' first season on DVD. This show is exciting stuff. Everyone should watch it.