Sunday, June 26, 2011

Theodore Boone: The Abduction

I still haven't read the whole of Breaking Dawn, but I'm trying. Naturally, I haven't finished reading The Lincoln Lawyer either. But I did manage to read Theodore Boone: the Abduction and enjoyed it. It was short and quick, and I can now claim, halfway through 2011, that I read a complete book. I read six or so last year. My writing has gotten the best of my time, so reading for pleasure has taken a back seat.

Anyway, Theodore Boone: The Abduction starts with a hook and ends with a hook. On getting through this one, I feel the same way as when I finished Theodore Boone: Kid Lawyer. I wanted to read the next book right away. The reality is I have to wait. These stories don't write themselves, and they take time. What a great fiction series to read and enjoy.